Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome to the mess!

My mother always told me that my "brain" didn't let me grow. She used to say that since I was thinking day and night, instead of using my resources to "get bigger", I used them to create new things. Somethings have changed since Kindergarten (I'm now married, have a child, I study, and work), but some others have not... I still think and create things.

With this blog, I want to share my ideas, projects, creations, and other craziness with the www guys, with the objective of... having fun. I don't really have a specific topic to talk about on this blog. This is just a little sample of how-to-keep-Laura-busy!

For the English readers, I have to apologize to you guys! English is not my first language, but I still want to share this with you, especially now that I live in the United States.

Let's go for it!

EspaƱol

No comments:

Post a Comment